Program Communications – Summer Intern
Love communications and outreach work? Looking for a summer internship?
We’re looking for a Program Communications Associate.
Artistic Program Administration – Summer Intern
A lot goes into producing community-engaged arts! If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn some arts admin skills this summer internship could be a great place to start!
Volunteer with MCT
Volunteering is a great opportunity to network with artists, learn new skills, engage with communities, and earn service hours. We offer mentorship in both creative and general office duties, and most hours are flexible. Positions and responsibilities are not limited to those listed below, and multiple volunteers can fill any given role.
Building on 35 years of educating, engaging, and empowering audiences and communities, MCT is looking for more opportunities to expand our work. As a volunteer, your knowledge and expertise will make a dramatic impact in helping MCT position itself for the future.
Arts Administration & Assistant Operations Management
– Researching and updating MCT’s database
– Archiving & filing
– Assisting in accounts payable, facility management and MCT’s overall office administration
– Researching Partnership & Development initiatives
– Updating MCT’s statistical and financial information
Communications & Outreach Assistant
– Updating and creating content for website, newsletters, press releases, blogs and MCT’s social media outlets
– Updating contact spreadsheets for Outreach Coordinator (schools, school boards, upcoming conferences, corporate sponsorships, community resources, and media contacts)
-Assisting with outreach and booking upcoming productions
Assistant Project & Production Management
**These volunteer positions are time sensitive, they depend on the timing of the project development phases.
– Partnership development & outreach
– Design, production, stage management, and logistical assistance
– Shadowing artists & mentorships (call for more information)
– Evaluation Assistant: Capturing & Culminating evaluation outcomes
– Front of House
Artistic & Education Advisors
-Assisting in developing upcoming Educational, Artistic, & Community Development committees
– Sit on an Advisory Committees to share insight, network, and become involved in MCT’s theatre for social change programs.
Graphic Design Consultant
-Create logos, flyers, and banners for MCT’s projects
-Format graphics for print, website, press releases, and social media
MCT’s Board of Directors
– MCT is seeking new board members who have backgrounds in Philanthropy, Arts, Education, & Community Development.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at
email@example.com | (416) 515-8080
Technicians & Designers
Mixed Company Theatre hires technicians and designers year-round on a show-to-show basis. Interested parties can forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School & Post-secondary students, Emerging Artists and others are placed from time to time in internships and job shadow opportunities. Each internship experience is individually designed to meet the educational goals of the candidate and the needs of Mixed Company Theatre. If interested, send your resume and a letter which describes in detail your goals, availability and if applicable school requirements to: email@example.com. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a meeting.